Cook Straight Ferry (Interislander)
Fares valid from 01 February through to 15 December 2021
Click here for a fare schedule
Stein-Dinse motorcycle parts and accessories
All IMOC members get 10% discount of all Moto Guzzi and Aprilia parts, and a 5% discount for all accessories, which is not Moto Guzzi or Aprilia accessories.
A 10% discount at Radar Direct who supplies radar detectors for cars and motorcycles. They have stores in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
HPC - High Performance Coatings (Auckland)
A 10% discount from HPC – High Performance Coatings based in Auckland. Exhaust heat management; Appearance coatings; Engine coatings, etc.
Graphic design for web and print
A 10% discount on all websites, brochures, logos and branding for your business. Rich&Co are experts in graphic design for web, digital and print media communications. Visit our website richandco.co.nz and get in touch.
Advertise here and offer your services or products
If you'd like to help out members of IMOC with a discount on products or services, just let us know and we'll add you to our website, free of charge.
Advertisers and Sponsors
Greymouth accommodation deal for IMOC members
My wife and I own a small quiet country motel that would make an ideal base for IMOC members visiting the west coast once the country resumes normal life.
What makes our small motel ideal for visiting IMOCers is:
· We are bike friendly, with tools to fix bikes, and have contacts for more serious bike issues.
· Bikes are not visible from the road and protected by a driveway sensor.
· We have an outdoor kitchen that lets us provide a char-grilled, or offset smoked, bbq evening meal in a group setting.
· We are currently building a wood-fired hot tub in a bush setting which will be completed once the country returns to normality.
· We offer a 20% room discount to those IMOCers that book directly through our website (discount applied upon check in).
Our motel, Goldfield Suites, is next door to Shantytown, making us extremely easy to find due to the signage advising tourists how to get there. We are set back from the road in a bush setting, ensuring guests have a tranquil environment and a great night’s sleep.
We have four large one-bedroom queen suites, and one queen studio. Each unit features:
· a self-contained kitchenette with a Nespresso machine
· a supremely comfortable queen bed, with beside device charging
· a 40-inch android TV
· awesome WiFi,
· and the suites also have a private deck with a café setting to enjoy the Nespresso.
Trip Advisor rate us as 5* and Booking.com as “Exceptional” (9.4 overall).
Being keen riders ourselves, means we are aware of current road conditions and the best routes to take. And we always enjoy talking to other riders about their bikes.
We think our motel would make a great addition to the members discounts. If you agree could you please reply with details on what else you need from us to be added to the members discounts page on the website.